BOOM Library has announced the release of its brand-new software plugin that is targeted at modern music producers.
liftFX lets you create uplifters and downlifters in sync and in tune with ease.
It synthetically generates tonal up- and downlifters, always in key and tempo sync, noise effects, swells, falls, drops and percussive lifters. LiftFX can be controlled in real-time and it is totally free in pitch and length. It features a clean and modern UI which makes it easy and fun to use.
Build-Ups and risers are core parts of modern music and trailer productions. They are essential as it is them who catch you and generate an unstoppable tension over time, crawling upwards from the stomach to the chest, culminating in an irrepressible peak that can move a whole stadium of people. LiftFX will help you achieve just that.
With the super-light user interface and 275 presets, you can create professional and state-of-the-art risers, build-ups, drops, swells and FX in no time at all.
- Playable in real-time with instant auditive and visual feedback.
- Any length, tempo, pitch range and root note possible.
- Tempo sync or time (s) duration.
- Control key parameters independently or automatically (+ reversed).
- Automation and modwheel (cc1) support for each parameter.
- 275 nifty presets included.
- Optional time lock and control lock to try different presets with current setting.
- High cut and low cut filters, reverb and delay.
- Lightweight plug-in, as it relies on synthesis.
LiftFX for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is on sale for the intro price of 63.20 EUR ($71.20 USD) until August 29th, 2019. The regular price is 79 EUR ($89 USD). A free trial available for download.
More information: BOOM Library