BOOM Library has announced a flash sale on Soundweaver, the audio layering software that helps you design new sounds from your existing sound library in less time.
Soundweaver opens up a highly inspirational sound design workflow that allows you to explore the depths of your sound library.
SOUNDWEAVER helps you design new sounds from your existing sound FX library in less time by automating and randomizing certain parts within your sound design routine. It’s a highly inspirational tool revolutionizing your workflow.
- Soundweaver automatically picks, slices, aligns and layers sounds.
- Search by keywords, folders or drag’n’drop.
- Pitch, offset, gain, shuffle and switch out individual sounds, groups or the whole project.
- Each of the previous parameters can be randomized..
- Export: Drag’n’drop the project into your DAW.
- Export as: Individual layers, groups or mixdown.
- Export features: Generate variations using pitch, offset or random takes.
- Take snapshots and return to your favorite combinations, parameter settings and sounds at will.
Soundweaver for Windows and Mac is on sale for 89.50 EUR / $107.50 USD through November 22nd, 2021. Prices ex. VAT where applicable.
More information: BOOM Library