BOOM Library has announced the release of DeBird, a new automated bird noise removal tool that uses machine leaning to identify and clean bird noises.
The standalone application for Windows and Mac automatically recognizes bird noises in audio recordings and removes them with a single click.
In a professional post-production workflow, where sound recordings must be absolutely clean and accurate, birdcalls can ruin entire sessions. As a result, audio professionals have to spend countless hours cleaning their recordings manually before they can focus on the creative process.
Utilizing Deep Learning, DeBird identifies bird noises in a provided file and automatically cleans it within seconds. This non-destructive process keeps your source files unaltered. As a side effect you can also solo out the bird sounds, if desired. Keeping some of the sounds is possible as you can mark and exclude them from the removal process. Consequently, recording sessions do not have to be planned at night anymore or require any invasive methods such as scaring off birds.
The machine learning algorithm removes bird sounds without audible loss of the desired sound frequencies. It keeps learning on the job and will improve over time. To improve the neural network the guys at BOOM Library continuously feed the algorithm with recordings of birds. You can participate by sending them any files DeBird struggles with.
- Remove bird noises with a single click.
- Radically simplify and expedite your workflow.
- Super-fast loading and processing of audio files.
- The advanced Machine Learning algorithm guarantees the most precise removal of bird sounds without audible loss of the desired sound frequencies.
- Mark bird sounds you want to keep to exclude them from the removal process.
- Isolate and solo out the bird sounds, if desired.
- Non-destructive workflow. DEBIRD never overwrites your existing source file.
- DEBIRD keeps learning on the job and will improve over time.
DeBird comes with an introductory discounted price of 159.20 EUR until December 19th, 2019. The regular price is 199 EUR. A free 7-day trial version is also available.
More information: BOOM Library