BOSS has announced the VE-5 Vocal Performer, a compact and mobile personal effects processor and looper for vocalists.
Featuring a simple-to-use tabletop design that can be easily attached to a mic stand for performing, the VE-5 is perfect for singers, rappers, beatboxers, webcasters, and anyone that wants to have fun with processing vocal sounds.
The VE-5 inherits high-quality effects from BOSS’ popular VE-20 Vocal Performer pedal, including reverb, delay, double/harmony, and dynamics processing. Also on board is realtime pitch correction and special effects processing via the TONE/SFX category. A built-in phrase looper lets users capture vocal performances with effects and loop them on the fly for exciting real-time presentations.
One-touch operation makes it ideal for singers, even those not familiar with FX pedals, to select sounds and turn effects and harmonies on/off with ease. In addition, users can store three favorite settings and access them quickly with dedicated buttons. The phrase looper is easily controlled from the front panel as well.
VE-5 Vocal Performer features
- Easy one-touch operation.
- Six types of high-quality vocal effects inherited from the VE-20 – Reverb, Delay, Double/Harmony, Dynamics, Pitch Correct, and Tone/SFX.
- Phrase Looper adds impact to real-time vocal performances, including harmonizing and layered beatboxing.
- Favorite Sound function provides immediate access to preferred sounds.
- Ideal for live performance, as well as tabletop setups; mic-stand mount included.
- Internal microphone for instant gratification.
- Aux input for blending external music.
- Battery operation for street performance (AC adapter sold separately).
The VE-5 Vocal Performer will be available in late spring.
More information: Roland / BOSS VE-5 Vocal Performer