CableGuys has updated their freeware VST wavetable synthesizer Curve to version 0.5b.
This new beta fixes a problem where Curve would produce strange noises when running on multicore CPUs.
- 3 oscillators (each of them can be set to one of four user-wavetables, sine, saw, pulse, triangle or noise)
- 2 synced and 2 unsynced LFOs
- Envelopes for Volume and Filter
- 6/12/24dB-filters with cutoff and resonance
- Draw your own wavetables
- Drawable modulation matrixes
- 128 note polyphony
- automation of all parameters (except for the user-wavetable and modulation matrixes)
- Option to render bandlimited, aliasing-free sounds (aliasing can be turned on to produce vintage digital sounds)
- Spectrographs of the wavetables you draw
- Snapshots of your wavetables for faster editing
Visit CableGuys for more information and a link to download Curve v0.5b, additional presets and demo mp3s.