Camel Audio has released CamelCrusher, a free distortion/compressor/filter that borrows some features from its big brother CamelPhat. This is replacing CamelPhatFree and can do everything it could do and quite a bit more.
- Two different distortion types
- Warm, analogue-modelled resonant low-pass filter
- High quality, easy-to-use compressor, with ‘Phat’ mode
- Powerful ‘MIDI Learn’ function
- A collection of useful Preset patches to get you started
- Randomize for instant inspiration
Visit Camel Audio for more information and a link to download CamelCrusher.