Camel Audio has announced version 1.55 of its Alchemy sample manipulation synthesizer for Windows and Mac, offering faster preset loading, faster scanning for new presets and other improvements and fixes.
Alchemy v1.55 is bundled with a 1000 presets (including a free sound library of your choice) and a massive 5.5GB of samples, yet remains a modest 249 USD / 199 EUR / 179 GBP for new users.
Changes in Alchemy v1.55
- Faster preset loading.
- Faster scan for new presets.
- Improved handling of preset comment text.
- Improved handling of AAZ files.
- Improved compatibility with the biolabs skin.
- Presets to buy now hidden by default.
- Improved Windows set up routines.
- Enabling remote control now prompts user to download Bonjour if not installed.
- Check the release notes for more information.
Alchemy is available to purchase for $249 USD / 199 EUR / £179 GBP. The v1.55 update is free for current Alchemy owners.
Visit Camel Audio for more information.