Celemony has released Melodyne Essential, the most affordable point of entry into the incomparable world of Melodyne.
Correct and optimize monophonic or rhythmic audio material in the manner only Melodyne allows. Perfect the intonation and timing via macro or in a more targeted way by hand. Transpose, move or erase notes and copy individual notes or entire passages to different locations.
Melodyne Essential features
- Single-track audio editing environment with Melodyne technology.
- Suitable for monophonic and rhythmic/complex audio material.
- Works as a plug-in (VST, AU, RTAS) in compatible DAWs under Mac OS X and Windows.
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Can also be used in stand-alone mode.
- Activation on up to two computers.
- User interface and manual in English, German, French, Spanish and Japanese.
Melodyne Essential for PC and Mac is available to purchase for the introductory price of $69 USD until 31 December, 2010.