ADSR Sounds has launched a sale on Cherry Audio’s feature-rich, sonically flexible software modular platform Voltage Modular Ignite 2, offering a 60% discount for a few days only.
Voltage Modular 2.0 obliterates all patching limitations, and introduces groundbreaking new ways to build complex patches with fewer cables.
Unlimited cables per jack allows for endless modulation possibilities. The new Busses feature offers an ingenious new way to build complex patches and eliminate messy cables. Variations takes modular synthesis in unprecedented new directions, with unlimited variations available per patch. Play variations individually, or use triggers or CV to move through variations in endless ways. The IO Panel now includes an integrated Recording section, generating pristine 32-bit floating point audio files, sourced from the IO Panel main left and right outputs. Workflow improvements are everywhere in Voltage Modular 2.0, from custom module categories and search terms to optional auto-alignment of modules in cabinets.
Voltage Modular Ignite 2 features
- Over 45 modules for creative patching.
- Includes over 265 presets to dive into a vast array of unique tones and soundscapes.
- No limit to the number of modules in any cabinet.
- Save preset cabinets that can be instantly recalled in any session.
- Intuitive browser for quick and easy addition of modules within your chain.
- Constant development updates of new modules.
- Collaboration with third party manufacturers bring you unique and innovative modules.
- Internal sample rate of 48kHz, 64-Bit depth delivers highly detailed sounds.
- Authentic analog feel and response.
- Zero-latency operation per-module delivers authentic analog feel and response.
Available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats and as standalone software for Windows and Mac, Voltage Modular Ignite 2 is priced only $19.99 USD until January 8th, 2022.
More information: Cherry Audio