Christian Budde & Stilianos Doussis have released RUBBERFILTER, a VST plug-in offering four classic filter modes to cut frequencies with up to 384 dB/Oct.
RUBBERFILTER removes frequencies in any audio signal, while providing an additional creative purpose.
- High Pass, Low Pass, Band Pass and Band Notch Filter for both left and right
- Stereo Link, linking both channels
- Cut-off Range for upper and lower filter
- Filter’s Order for upper and lower filter, to change the desired filter Order, starting from 6 dB/Oct with up to 384 dB/Oct
- Frequency Bars for top and bottom range, an alternative way to use knobs
A manual for RUBBERFILTER is included in the download.
You can download RUBBERFILTER v1.0 here.