Christian Knufinke has released SIR2, is an easy to use native audio-plugin to use for high quality reverberation.
SIR2 offers zero-latency processing with low CPU-consumption and non-destructive audio processing of impulse responses.
- Zero latency processing
- Includes Pinguin‘s High Definition Impulse Responses
- “True Stereo” processing (a stereo convolution takes place for every source channel (left + right))
- High-quality internal sample rate converting
- separate dry/wet control (-60db .. +20dB)
- free non-destructive amplitude envelope
- free non-destructive filter envelope
- Predelay (0ms – 2000ms)
- Stretch control (high quality resampling)
- Forward / reverse switch
- Stereo In / Stereo IR Control
- linear phase FFT-EQ
- signal routing options
- HDIR-Direct On/Off switch
- imports WAV, AIF, FLAC, BWS, OGG file formats
A demo is available for download. The demo limitation is a periodic bell sound which will start every 10 seconds. The Impulse Responses “Recording Studio” and “Theatre” are disabled in demo mode.
SIR2 has a MSRP of 149 Euro, which includes 4 Pinguin high quality impulse responses. A Pinguin HDIR Extra Package including 12 additional high quality impulse responses for SIR2 is available for 129 Euro and a bundle can be purchased for 239 Euro (save 39 Euro).
Visit Christian Knufinke for more information and audio samples.