Christian Knufinke has released version 2.4 of SIR2, a reverb effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The new windows installer includes a 32-bit and a 64-bit binary of SIR2. To run the 64-bit version of SIR2 Windows Vista 64 AND a 64-bit host application is required.
Changes in SIR2 v2.4
- Initial Windows 64bit release.
- Triangle envelope functionality.
- Finer Pre-delay adjustment.
- Search functionality, if impulse file not found.
- Ability to store EQ-presets (right mouse-click into EQ-Envelope).
- Improved project-portability between different workstations (relative filename will be stored too, so if the default impulse-response location is different, the IR will be found). Please note: to use this function, the project has once to be saved with this new version.
- New look.
- Support for “Ctrl+mouse click”, for one-button mouse Macs.
- Improved host compatibility.
SIR2 is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) for 125 EUR / $189 USD (ex. VAT). A demo version can be downloaded here.
Visit Christian Knufinke for more information.