Cinesamples has announced the release of CineOrch, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
We hired a world-class 70 piece orchestra in a gorgeous space and sampled an enormous variety of chords, in major, minor, augmented and in a variety of inversions and articulations across the spectrum. In addition, we grabbed full orchestral tutti octaves, and lush low muted warm chords.
- Tutti Octaves (RR stacc, sustains, p to ff dynamics. Three, Four, and Five octave orchestral voicings.).
- Tutti Chords (RR stacc, sustains, p to ff dynamics, majors, minors, augmented, each in 3 inversions).
- Low Chords (4 chord types: majors with root bass, minors with root bass, majors with third bass, minors with third bass. p to ff dyn).
- Adjustable mapping for all patches.
- Attack tightening knob (super useful).
- “Sloppy RR” button. For randomly throwing in bad takes (for added realism, very effective).
CineOrch for Kontakt 4 or higher is available to purchase for $99 until December 26, 2010 (regular $149 USD).