CL-Projects has introduced Hypernova, a synthesizer instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Based on a well known polyphonic synthesizer from the late 90’s that was capable of emulating Minimoog, Jupiter 8, Juno 106 and ARP 2600 sounds. The Hypernova Kontakt synth is no different. It can also emulate classic synthesizer sounds, making use of sampling technology instead of the virtual analog and substractive technology the original synth used.
Hypernova is a 3 oscillator synthesizer which uses 50 different sound sets per oscillator. The sounds were sampled without the filter, LFO and effects settings. All the sounds were recreated with the Kontakt’s filters, LFO’s and effects. Hypernova is therefore an ideal tool for sound designers and musicians who want to make their own sounds.
- For Kontakt 5.3 (Full version, not for Kontakt Player).
- 970 Mb in size unpacked.
- 24bit 44.100 Khz ncw samples.
- 360 patches: 236 instruments (nki) and 124 multis (nkm).
- 36 samples per instrument, 3 oscillators, 12 per oscillator.
- 5 different filters: 4 ladder filters and Pro53 filter.
- Velocity and Aftertouch responsive.
- 7 Effects: Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Distortion, 3-Band EQ.
- Time and Speed parameters sync to Host tempo.
- Controls page.
- Effects page.
- ARP & Mods page.
Hypernova is available for purchase for $49.99 USD / £31.99 GBP.