CL-Projects has released Triode Lead Synthesizer, a dual oscillator synthesizer for Kontakt, intended to make fat, analog and digital sounding lead sounds.
There are 60 different waveforms to choose from, 30 per oscillator. Each OSC has 3 envelope generators (Amplifier, Filter and Pitch) and 3 different filters, (Low Pass, High Pass and Band Pass). There are 2 Low Frequency Oscillators (LFOs), a Pitch LFO and a Filter LFO with a choice between 4 different waveforms (Sine, Saw, Square & Random), or the LFO can be switched off. Both LFOs can be used at the same time. The sounds can be modulated via Velocity, Aftertouch, Key Follow and the Modulation wheel.
And to top this all off, the user has a choice between 8 different FX (Digital Reverb, Digital Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Compressor, 2-Band EQ, Skreamer distortion) and an Arpeggiator with an integrated arp pattern generator.
Triode comes with a big selection of sounds (184 instruments and 64 multis), of which 140 are lead sounds.
Triode Lead Synthesizer features
- 24-bit 44.100 kHz WAV samples.
- 248 patches: 184 instruments (nki) and 64 multis (nkm).
- 892 MB in size unpacked.
- 24 samples per instrument, 2 oscillators, 12 per oscillator.
- Velocity and Aftertouch responsive.
- 8 FX: Digital Reverb, Digital Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Compressor, 2-Band EQ and Skreamer distortion.
- Time and Speed parameters sync to Host tempo.
- Controls page.
- Arpeggiator & Effects page.
- The Blue Orb fluctuates and changes in color when keys are pressed.
The library is available for purchase for $24 USD. Requires Kontakt 5.4 full version.