Plugin Boutique has launched a promotion on CloudBounce with a discount of up to 95% off on its subscription service.
CloudBounce are the early-stage AI-based audio mastering SaaS business behind CloudBounce (music mastering) and BounceCast (podcast, voiceover, video audio mastering) products. They are an Abbey Road Red alumni company, and service musicians and podcasters from 100+ countries.
The CloudBounce desktop app offers lightning-fast mastering of your music files in no-time.
- Reference-based mastering: You can specify your favourite tune, and the engine will match its characteristics to make your track sound similar.
- Album mastering: Upload your whole album, specify the track order, options, and album-wide settings easily. Preview all of your tracks instantly..
- Unlimited everything: No more “pay extra for this file format” type of complexity. With the CloudBounce subscription, you can master unlimited files to every file format you want to. Oh, and there is no limit to the length of the track either. Get those DJ sets, live recordings, 30-minute long jam sessions mastered today..
- Target Loudness: For the first time you have control over the output loudness level. Simply turn the loudness dial inside the app to freely add or decrease the LUFS level of your master. You can easily match the output volume to the needed loudness target level for various use cases..
- Genre Mastering Style: You can specify your favourite tune, and the engine will match its characteristics to make your track sound similar.
- Mastering options: Pick and choose from a plethora of tweaks, as if you were talking to your mastering engineer. You can easily add more character, clarity and excitement to your tracks with the best-in-market options..
- Export to any major file formats: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, OGG. Easily export to any or all of these formats with just a single click of a button.
The CloudBounce Annual subscription is on sale for $59 USD, while the Lifetime Plan is only $99 USD during the promotion. The offer is valid until April 12th, 2021.
More information: CloudBounce