HoRNet Plugins has announced the release of Coherence Meter, a useful visual aid for your mixes developed in collaboration with The Buildzer.
The Coherence Meter shows you if your mixes are well balanced and ready to be mastered, and gives helpful insights on where there are problems in your mix.
This new metering plugin is built upon a mixing and mastering technique that involves comparing the input signal (your mix) with a reference level, then through some dynamics analysis a difference between that ideal behaviour and your mix is displayed giving you insight on how your mix will behave when the mastering process is applied.
Using Coherence meter you can easily improve your mix and masters.
Coherence Meter features
- Input meter and waveform display.
- Graphic indicator of “coherence” using the “Eye of Horus”.
- Indication of the difference with the ideal dynamics behavior.
- Realtime display of coherence with peak hold and percentage.
- Reset button to start again the measurement
- Automatic internal normalization so that you don’t have to care about input level
- Mac OS X (>=10.7) and Windows support (XP and later).
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units, VST, VST3 and AAX format.
Coherence Meter is available for 8.99 EUR.