Crave DSP has released version 1.4 of Crave EQ, a professional equalizer plugin for mixing and mastering.
Crave EQ features 4 EQ models for mixing and mastering and 16 parametric bands with a choice of peaking, high/low shelf, high/low cut, notch, band pass and tilt filters.
Changes in Crave EQ v1.4
- Keyboard for positioning bands using a piano style layout with frequency snapping and direct placement via double-click.
- Anti-jitter prevents you from accidentally moving a band when clicking to select it.
- Holding ALT on Windows or the Option key on macOS while dragging a band will lock the band to the x/y axis.
- Added multi-mono support in Pro Tools and Logic Pro.
- Spectrum axis can now be moved/offset as well as scaled.
- Preset names are now shown in the user interface.
- Frequency knob now always shows 5 digits of accuracy.
- Spectrum analyzer algorithm responds more naturally to audio.
Crave EQ is available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats for Windows and Mac. It costs 59 EUR / $69 USD.
More information: Crave DSP