Thenatan has released a new hi-hat rolls engine for Trap, RNB, Pop, EDM, and other music genres, designed to make creating hi-hat patterns, snare rolls, and stutters easier than ever.
Hatz includes over 550 high quality hihats and you can also use your own samples.
Hatz lets you use MIDI Notes to adjust the repeat rate on the fly, A Must-Have plugin for generating snare rolls, trap hi-hats, or glitchy stutter effects.
With Hatz, It’s Easy to Program MIDI HiHats, especially with the flexibility of the Hatz Engine. Press a key and it plays a looped rhythm.
- Make rolling hihats in less than a second and play different patterns to combine with your drums.
- Built-in effects: Reverb, Delay, Bit crusher, Saturation, LP/HP filters, Stereo widener.
- 4 layers to add over the main hihat.
- Includes over 550 HD hihat samples (in 9 categories) and the ability to import your own one-shot samples such as hihats, snare, and etc. (drag & drop)
- Customizable patterns, select between 30 different patterns alongside the fixed repeating keys (yellow buttons are customizable).
- Pitch / pan / gain and filter designers, simply create uplifters or crazy pitching hihats, auto panning effect, and auto filter.
- Gain designer helps you to make your hihats groovy & humanize.
- Synced to your DAW, play in half time or double time using the speed menu (top right-hand side).
- Mono / Poly (to avoid overlapping notes)
- Random velocity, and random sample start.
- Sample start & endpoint controls.
- Play in reverse.
- Modern user-friendly GUI made out of vector elements.
- Resizable UI (up to 200%, sharp and smooth )
- Intelligent randomizer (you will be amazed of results).
- Preset browser system with 120 factory presets & shareable patches.
Regularly $79.50 USD, Hatz for Windows and Mac (VST/VTS3, AU) is on sale for $20 USD for a limited time from the ADSR Sounds store.