In bringing the classic stomp box back to life, we’ve created a must-have effect plugin that will appeal not only to performing guitarists, but to instrumentalists and producers of virtually any genre: whether it’s rock guitar riffs or melodic synth lines you’re into, you’ll find that the extreme attention to sonic detail coupled with the flexibility afforded by modern technology in Antresol make it the perfect example of what a flanger should be in the modern era.
The original, conceived in the mid-70s, quickly became a benchmark for flanger-type effects by offering a uniquely rich character defined by luxuriously harmonious interacting resonances, and has been heard ever since on countless classic recordings. That’s why D16 couldn’t resist the opportunity to resurrect the soul of this classic in a thoroughly modern incarnation with Antresol, our newest effect in the SilverLine Collection!
- True emulation of BBD based analog delay line.
- Optional independent parameter control for each stereo channel.
- Selectable L/R or M/S stereo processing modes.
- Mistress mode allows the whole unit to work the same as the classic flanger.
- LFO can be synchronized with your host application.
- 3 different LFO-to-BBD clock curves.
- Ultra-low aliasing output.
- Highly musical and pleasant sound.
- Tag-based browser.
- MIDI-learn functionality throughout.
- 64bit internal processing.
Release date, pricing and crossgrade offers will be revealed soon.
More information: D16 Group /