D16 Group has launched its new Tekturon effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
Tekturon offers 16 delay lines all arranged in a sequence to provide a level of inspiration and possibility simply unavailable with conventional delays.
Tekturon is a multitap-delay effect with 16 independent, high-quality delay lines. What really sets it apart from other, similar products, however, is the way it’s controlled and the unique topology into which the taps are arranged: The Delay Matrix.
In fact, Tekuron can’t be thought of as a tap-delay effect in the strictest sense, but more of a sequence of taps equally delayed from each other, whereby working with the plugin strongly resembles using a step sequencer. This rather unusual design should give your creativity just the kick it needs!
- 16 delay lines arranged in a sequence of taps equally delayed from each other
- Quick-access Mute buttons for selectively suppressing lines’ outputs.
- Globally controlled (all 16 delay lines at once):
- Time grid – The delay between subsequent taps and base delay time for all 16 feedback loops.
- Optional host tempo synchronization.
- Feedback base value.
- Shuffle (swing).
- Master filter’s settings.
- Locally (per delay line):
- Feedback relative to base value.
- Delay time as multiple of Time grid.
- Local filter’s settings.
- Stereo Panorama.
- Stereo Spread.
- Output volume with level indication.
- Ultra-low digital aliasing output.
- Tag based preset browser.
- MIDI-learn functionality.
- 64bit internal processing.