D16 Group has announced an update to the Phoscyon 2 303 bassline synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Version 2.1.0 adds a new dark skin mode and AAX ARM64 support on macOS. It also includes various fixes and changes.
Emulation of the legendary 303 “silver box” has been taken to entirely new heights. D16 have taken their critically acclaimed and successful Phoscyon 1 and completely re-designed the signal path. Now, they’ve achieved an unprecedented level of emulation accuracy, resulting in this new incarnation of the plug-in.
Changes in Phoscyon v2.1.0
- Fixed: Distortion oversampling at quality settings higher than Draft.
- Fixed: Randomizer initialization.
- Fixed: Recalling of MIDI CC assignation for some parameters.
- Fixed: Occasional hanging MIDI Notes generated by Arpeggiator.
- Fixed: Automation issue in Ableton Live.
- Options moved under gear icon in the top-left corner.
- Parameter’s value tooltip (replacing status bar).
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Code maintenance.
Phoscyon 2 for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3, AU and AAX) is available to purchase for 119 USD/EUR at distributors Plugin Boutique and ADSR Sounds, and from the D16 Group store.
The update is free to owners of Phoscyon 2.