VST Buzz has launched a limited time promotion on Delta Sound Labs Stream, a granular sampler audio effects plugin for sound design, intricate delays and live performance.
Its clean sound separates it from typical spectral or frequency granulators and it’s a great way to layer and widen your audio source. “Stream” also boasts very low latency making it ideal for live performance.
- Tempo Sync: Synchronize the grains with the tempo of your host.
- Low latency: Ideal for live performance.
- Auto Record Mode: A new record mode that allows a user to determine the buffer size by toggling the Record button.
- Capture & Overdub: Capture an audio excerpt, manipulate the audio, build harmonies and layer disparate audio sources.
- Time stretching/scrubbing.
- Up to 16 granular voices.
- Monophonic MIDI Mode: Re-pitch all granular voices at the same pitch and grain length (great for creating pedal points).
- Polyphonic MIDI Mode: Granular voice creation and re-pitching just like a regular VSTi.
- Sample Drag-and-Drop: Drag, drop and use any .WAV .AIFF or MP3 with Stream.
- Optimized Sample Interpolation: Smooth playback through optimized audio sample smoothing.
- Dedicated Dry and Wet knobs to balance dry and wet audio signals relative to the Mix control.
Available for Windows and Mac (VST3/AU/AAX), Stream is only 25 EUR until May 23rd, 2023 (regular 49 EUR). Prices ex. VAT in EU.
Use promo code VST10OFF at the checkout to get an additional 10% discount on a purchase at the VST Buzz store in celebration of its 10th anniversary.
More information: VST Buzz