Diva virtual analog synthesizer instrument by u-he
One of my all time favorite virtual analog synthesizer instruments is Diva by u-he.
The synth features meticulously modeled oscillators, filters, and envelopes from some of the greatest monophonic and polyphonic synths of yesteryear.
Diva captures the spirit of various analogue synthesizers by letting the user select from a variety of alternative modules. The oscillators, filters and envelopes closely model components found in some of the greatest monophonic and polyphonic synthesizers of yesteryear. But what sets DIVA apart from other emulations is the sheer authenticity of her analogue sound. This comes at the cost of quite a high CPU-hit, but we think it was worth it: Diva is the first native software synth that applies methods from industrial circuit simulators in realtime.
- Authentic, award-winning analogue sound.
- Mix-and-match panels for custom layouts.
- Per-voice oscillator detune and user-definable modulation source.
- Zero delay feedback (ZDF) filter design for authentic resonance behaviour.
- 3 ADS(S)R envelope models based on classic synth hardware with keyboard follow and velocity scaling.
- 5 oscillators models based on classic synth hardware.
- 5 filter models based on classic synth hardware.
- 2 host-syncable LFOs with multiple waveforms, restart options and phase controls.
- 2 stereo effects slots, each with chorus (3 modes), phaser (2 modes), plate reverb, delay, rotary speaker.
- Host-syncable arpeggiator with continuous rate offset, swing, various progression options.
- MIDI learn page and editable list.
- Resizable UI from 70% to 200%.
- Over 1200 factory presets.