DMG Audio has announced the release of TrackComp 2, an updated version of the compressor plugin designed for musicians, producers and mix engineers.
The update features upgraded models and four new compressors. It is more accurate, freely resizable and now comes with global oversampling.
Nine Compressors spanning the history of pro-audio. Filthy and distorted to invisible and clean; tubes, optos, FETs, transistors and VCAs. The tool you need for every session.
TrackComp 2 features
- 9 compressors spanning the history of pro-audio:
- Revision A and D of the classic 76 FET compressor.
- British (G-Bus) and American (2k5) VCA bus compressors.
- 2A Opto compressor with lush valve output stage.
- Zener Comp/Limiter.
- 160 early VCA comp for drums.
- British E-channel console compressor.
- Mini Compassion.
- Realtime SPICE simulation of hardware units.
- Common hardware mods like Sidechain filter and Response.
- Authentic end-to-end models with distortion and all.
- Digital compressor with variable curves based on Compassion.
- Classic compression sounds of the last 50 years.
- Controls to calibrate the plugin to match and replace hardware.
- Simple, streamlined interface.
- Mac Retina and Windows HiDPI support.
- Autolisten for configuring filters.
- Freely resizable.
TrackComp 2 is available in VST/VST3, AU, RTAS and AAX plugin formats, priced £74.99 GBP through the end of the year (regular £84.99 GBP). Users of TrackComp can upgrade for free.
More information: DMG Audio