DopeSONIX has launched its latest plugin LoFi, a new virtual instrument that brings the sound influenced by artists ranging from Boards of Canada and Burial to Clams Casino and Brian Eno.
The plugin features over 200 dirty, atmospheric and sometimes beautiful instruments all lovingly mangled, re-sampled and processed through an MPC60 MKII, a Fostex M80 Reel to Reel and various analog outboard effects.
When we first started the process of making LoFi we asked ourselves one question. Why has no one really made a VST instrument dedicated to this type of sound before? Sure, there are plenty of fantastic VST’s with plenty of amazing presets but in reality, you would have to dig through thousands of shiny EDM orientated patches to find the obscure gritty gems.
If you looking to create Old School Hip Hop, Chill Hop, Movie Soundtrack, Ambient and Electronica or just need to add some warmth and atmosphere to any track that sounds just too digital, then LoFi is the perfect choice.
- 200 LoFi / Chill Hop / Ambient / Electronica inspired instruments.
- Treated with a variety of cool, vintage analog equipment.
- Built in pitch, pan, glide and volume controls.
- Built in classic sounding reverb.
- Built in flexible ADSR controls.
- Built in Hi & Lo pass filter.
- Mono, Poly and Legato modes.
- Soft, Normal and Hard velocity modes.
- Ultra low CPU usage [perfect if you own a laptop / tablet / low spec PC/MAC].
- Ultra fast patch loading [flick through patches in lightening quick times].
- Program your melodies manually or use a MIDI/USB controller/keyboard/MPD.
LoFi (VST/AU) is on sale at a 50% introductory discount, priced at $40 USD until November 27th, 2018.
More information: DopeSONIX