Ecliptiq Audio has announced the release of Hexa I, a Kontakt instrument library featuring a collection of processed drums and percussions.
The first installment of Ecliptiq Audio’s brand new Hexa Series brings you a fine collection of heavily processed drums.
Armed with two straightforward kontakt engine, take control of the multisampled percussions with the trailer drum kit, or create complex loops in seconds with the rhythm designer.
Hexa I features
- Rhythm Designer engine with 250 percussion sounds with 8 velocity layers.
- Combine sounds in the 5-layer, 32-step sequencer.
- Includes 150 snapshots.
- Flexible randomization options.
- Dedicated FX sequencers for sound design.
- Trailer Drum Kit engine with 4 multi-sampled drum kits.
- 10 Built-in room and hall convolution reverbs.
- Roll function for customized drum rolls.
- Place drums anywhere in the stereo field with X/Y pad.
- 3,900+ samples in total, 24bit/48kHz Wav.
- 100% royalty free.
- Requires Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher (full version).
Hexa I is available for the intro price of $29 USD through March 31st, 2019 (regular $49 USD). The Rhythm Designer and Trailer Drum Kit are also sold separately for $19 USD each during the promotion (regular $29 USD each).
A demo with 60 multi-layered samples from the Rhythm Designer is available as a free download.
More information: Ecliptiq Audio