Elektron has announced that its Digitakt eight track digital drum machine and sampler is now available for pre-order.
Digitakt is a new compact drum machine from Elektron. It contains all the necessary tools to make people move to the beat. A digital and highly flexible sound engine, sampling capability, a live-friendly sequencer, the means to control external MIDI gear, and Overbridge support.
All new hi-res encoders and extremely durable back-lit buttons (rated for 50 million presses) ensure superior operation. The ultra crisp OLED screen perfectly renders the clear and streamlined user interface.
The first Digitakt production batch is about to be assembled, and it has been reserved for pre-orders. Pre-ordering starts March 15 and will last until the batch is sold out.
- 8 internal audio tracks.
- 8 dedicated MIDI tracks.
- 1 × Digital multi-mode filter per audio track.
- 1 × Distortion effect per audio track.
- 1 × Assignable LFO per track.
- Delay and Reverb send FX.
- Sampling capability.
- 64 MB sample memory.
- 1 GB +Drive storage.
- 2 × ¼” input & 2 × ¼” balanced output.
- 1 × High Speed USB 2.0 port.
- MIDI IN, OUT and THRU ports.
- Overbridge enabled.
- Dimensions: W215×D176×H63 mm (8.5×7.2×2.5″) (incl. knobs and rubber feet).
- Weight: approximately 1.45 kg (3.2 lbs).
Digitakt retails for $679 USD/769 EUR. Shipments start in May. To pre-order Digitakt, visit the Elektron webshop or contact your favorite Elektron retailer.