Erica Synths has announced the latest addition to the Black Series: Black Double Bass.
Black Double Bass is unique module that combines two transistor suboscillators (-1 and -2 octaves) and a lowpass filter. It does not make sound on its own, but it will turn any VCO or beeper into massive bass sound with CV control over octave mix and cutoff frequency.
Sync input that resets suboscillators on incoming pulse provides even more versatility in sound design. The module can be also provide aggressive distortion, when used with percussive sounds like bass drums.
Black Double Bass features
- Two transistor based -1 and -2 octaves suboscillators.
- Manually and CV controlled fade between suboscillators.
- Manually and CV controlled lowpass VCF.
- Suboscillator synchronisation input.
- Individual outputs of suboscillators.
- Limiter on the output to avoid clipping.
- Signal Thru output.
- CV level attenuators.
The module is available for 125 EUR ex. VAT where applicable.
More information: Erica Synths