Evabeat has released an update to its music production assistant for Windows and Mac. Melody Sauce 2 is a massive overhaul of the original version, with a set of powerful new features to inspire you and your music making.
If you’ve ever struggled to come up with melody ideas or needed some melodic inspiration in your music-making, Melody Sauce 2 will speed up your workflow with an unlimited and instant supply of unique, high-quality melodies created for you in a few clicks.
Melody Sauce 2’s simple interface helps you create MIDI melodies in your DAW using the internal Sound Engine and FX, or by easily connecting to any software instrument. Simply drag and drop your MIDI melodies inside your DAW or work on them further using the new Advanced Editor section.
None of the melodies are pre-programmed, they are created for you based on the parameters you control using complex algorithms that are capable of creating a near-endless supply of melodic ideas. And you don’t need in-depth music theory knowledge to get the best out of Melody Sauce, just your ears.
Changes in Melody Sauce 2
- Now a complete melody creation tool with a new Sound Engine of nearly 100 sounds and 3 built-in FX so you can hear melodies straight out of the box using internal instruments, with no need to route MIDI to other instruments.
- New Style Mode with over 300 style settings, create melodies by genre for Hip Hop, Trap, EDM, House & Techno, Pop, Reggaeton, and R&B.
- New Advanced Editor lets you select specific chords for your melodies to follow, and make detailed edits to your melodies bar by bar.
- A host of additional controls including more options for loop length, octave, speed, and more targeted output with the new ‘Extra’ buttons.
- A new fully resizable and redesigned UI.
- Improved algorithms, powered by EVAbeat’s AI-powered Phrase Builder EngineTM.
- Now compatible with all major DAWs, including those that don’t allow MIDI routing like Reason, Maschine 2, MPC Beats, and Garageband.
The upgrade from the original Melody Sauce is $15 USD during the promotion.