Plugin Boutique has launched a sale on the Eventide Tverb room reverb effect plugin, offering a 60% discount for a few days only.
Developed with legendary producer, musician, and engineer Tony Visconti, Tverb provides an extremely customizable room reverb with some unique techniques and features. Within this virtual room (modeled on the legendary Meistersaal at Berlin’s Hansa Tonstudios) you can mix three virtual channels: one main mic with subtle ambience and two moveable mics capturing the lush room reverb.
Tverb is a reverb unlike any other. Start with a perfect room and configure it to taste by adjusting the standard reverb controls of decay, diffusion and EQ to create the ambience that brings your tracks to life. Now, place a couple of additional microphones anywhere in that room. Move them around until the track sits perfectly in your mix. Set the mics gates to open with the dynamics of the track. Tverb, gives you control all of these parameters and more. And because Tverb is algorithmic, you can do it all in real time (which wouldn’t be possible with a convolution reverb). You can even have your mics dance around the room in real-time. Impossible in real life; a snap in Tverb.
- 2 Moveable microphones to adjust depth of field and room reflections.
- Adjustable polar patterns for microphone 1 to adjust the amount of ambient room tone.
- Eventide’s complex reverb algorithm with EQ, diffusion, and decay control.
- Compressor module on microphone 1, just as Visconti had in the original session.
- 2 linkable, post-reverb gate modules with control of when the gates close, the speed at which they close, and the length of time they are forced to stay open.
- Console (inspired by the one used in the session, including Visconti’s ‘grease pencil’ labelling) that provides post-reverb channel processing for each individual mic and the master.
- Room mixer module alters the sound of the room itself with control over decay, diffusion, and frequency response.
- Light weight! Low CPU loading allows you to put Tverb on multiple tracks.
- Signal inversion buttons to remove (or create) phase cancellation.
- Mix Lock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the wet/dry mix constant.
- Complete automation support.
Regularly $249 USD, Tverb for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is on sale at Plugin Boutique for only $99 USD until October 5th, 2021.
More information: Eventide