Exponential Audio has announced M7 Control, a plug-in for controlling the Bricasti M7 reverb unit.
Exponential Audio have been working with Bricasti Design to create M7 control, which gives all the convenience of a plug-in when using your Bricasti M7 hardware reverb unit.
Now use both Exponential Audio plug-ins and Bricasti hardware in the same session with this simple yet powerful control plug-in.
M7 Control features
- Edit your M7 hardware live from within your DAW.
- Write and read automation to the hardware from within your session.
- Save and recall presets and send them to and from the hardware unit.
- Store all settings within the control plug-in.
- Share presets with other Bricasti users via the control plug-in.
- Minimal system load.
M7 Control for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) will be available shortly, priced at $99 USD / 89 EUR. Requires Bricasti M7 Hardware unit, MIDI interface, iLok2 and iLok account.
More information: Exponential Audio