Changes in PhoenixVerb / R2 v1.4
- Changed the way factory presets are loaded and managed. Startup is now much faster.
- Cleared up some problems in deleting and managing user presets.
- Fixed a minor issue that caused the wrong button to display in the preset editor.
- A few factory presets had been stored with Mix at a different value from 100%. That has been corrected.
- A few efficiency gains and speedups.
- Slightly smoother drawing of the realtime frequency display
- Eliminated some ticks from program change
- New memory clearing logic (for relocating) is spread out and less ‘lumpy’ in terms of processor requirements.
- Fixed mono->stereo bypass.
- The binary is now ‘wrapped’ so that license codes can be entered directly.
- Added several presets
- Phoenix: Plates and Chambers, a handful of large halls and churches. Percussion halls.
- R2: Large Hall presets.
PhoenixVerb and R2 are available for Mac and Windows (AU/VST/RTAS/AAX, 32/64bit), priced at $199 USD and $299 USD respectively. A bundle of both is $449 USD.
More information: Exponential Audio