Waves Audio has announced it has updated its F6 Floating-Band Dynamic EQ plugin for Windows and Mac.
The surgical dynamic equalizer with 6 floating, fully-adjustable parametric filter bands, advanced EQ and compression/expansion controls per band, mid-side processing options, now includes a real-time frequency spectrum analyzer.
The F6 dynamic EQ also includes a feature-rich, FFT-based real-time frequency spectrum analyzer, easily accessible from the main plugin interface. Analyzer features include adjustable resolution, adjustable reaction speed, RMS vs. peak response, pre-EQ, post-EQ and sidechain options, frequency, note and amplitude display based on cursor position, and diverse L/R monitoring options.
F6 Floating-Band Dynamic EQ features
- Precision EQ triggered by a built-in dynamic processor.
- 6 floating bands that can be placed anywhere in the spectrum.
- Powerful EQ and compression/expansion controls per band.
- Advanced sidechaining, parallel compression and mid-side processing.
- High and low pass filters; bell and notch EQ shapes.
- Each band features a solo/sidechain monitor.
- Zero latency and low CPU consumption.
- FFT-based real-time spectrum analyzer, easily accessible from the main GUI.
- Equally effective for studio and live mixing.
The plugin is on sale for $29 USD for a limited time (regular $99 USD). The update is free for F6 plugin owners.
More information: Waves Audio