FabFilter has released Pro-C, a new professional compressor plug-in with very high quality sound and various program dependent compression styles.
- Three different compressor styles
- Program dependent attack and release curves
- Super-fast attack times
- Soft- and hard knee option
- Zero latency, click-free 64-bit internal processing
- Auto Gain option
- Auto Release option
- Large input, output, and gain change meters with different scale settings
- Animated compression level display with customizable curves
- Active transfer function display
- External side chain
- 48 dB/oct HP and LP side chain filtering
- Mid/Side processing
- Ultra-flexible channel linking and routing
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- MIDI Learn
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Sample-accurate automation of all parameters
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Available in RTAS, VST and AU for Mac OS X (Universal) and Windows
FabFilter Pro-C is now available for $199 in AU, VST, and RTAS formats. Existing Twin, Timeless and Volcano users can purchase Pro-C for only $129 until September 30.
Visit FabFilter for more information.