Fanan Team has announced the release of Scandiclavia 2, an update to the free virtual organ instrument for Windows.
ScandiClavia 2 is is a bigger and richer successor to the first model. It yet works as an open mixer format like the previous, but now with 7 waveforms per channel, enhanced sound path and some more brand new features; A newly designed organ click generator, new rotary speaker effect and new cabinet effect.
Scandiclavia 2 features
- 2 independent Oscillators with 7 waveforms each.
- Low pass-hi pass filter per oscillator.
- Octave tuner per osc.
- Amp envelop per oscillator.
- Global rotary speaker effect with independent sends per oscillator.
- Gleam effect with independent sends per oscillator.
- Drawbars with independent sends per oscillator.
- Click generator oscillator.
- 6 effects (cabinet, chorus, phaser, wah, reverb and delay) with independent sends per oscillator.
- MIDI learn manager.
The plugin is a free download at Fanan Team as a VST instrument for Windows.