Fanan Team has announced the release of Yumbu 2, an update to the free slot-driven drum sampler instrument for Windows.
The virtual instrument delivers lightning speed drum kit loading and fast one stage control, fitted for live usage. Version 2 offers better control, both mp3 and WAV. format support, faster workflow and only 0.5 sec. loading times for the new core kit.
Yumbu 2 features
- 10 drum sample slots per kit.
- 14 drum element banks with full 30 drum-kits that adjusted to wide range of pop and EDM genres.
- Morphing system for blending any 2 drum elements together.
- Automation file manager.
- 4 additional wav. pages in the element menu for user’s wav. files.
- Midi assignable start\end points manager.
- Master effects.
- Graphical midi keyboard with assignable keyboard starting points.
- Full virtual mixer with gain knobs, master effect send knobs, pitch knobs, random pitch manager knobs, round robin and pan knobs, master compressor, delay and reverb effects armed with a unique F.R. feature..
- Midi route options (internal or sent to the DAW through midi channels).
- Scalable and customizable GUI.
- Dedicated modulation effects including phaser, delay and Zelda filter.
The plugin is available to download for free from the Fanan Team website. It comes in VST and VST3 formats (Windows only).