FeelYourSound has released an update to its ChordPotion MIDI sequencer and effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
A composition and performance tool, ChordPotion can turn any chord progression into new riffs and melodies within seconds. Version 2.1.0 includes an improved preset browser and various other new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
Using ChordPotion, you can improve your songs and arrangements with authentic and professional patterns that react to your chords. You can also create and edit your own playing styles, share them with other users, and extend your library with additional style packages.
Changes in ChordPotion v2.1.0
- Improved preset browser: Click on a package name to only see presets of this package. Click on “[..]” to go back to the main preset list.
- New preview sound collection in VST version: bass, organ, electric piano, grand piano, strings.
- New feature: Input Chord Effects (“CFX”) can transform the incoming chords before the step sequencers act on them. You can also specify what happens when a new chord comes in while the “Keep on running” mode is active (e.g. stop all playing notes, trigger the new chord,…).
- New maximum pattern length: 512 steps.
- Less memory consumption.
- Bugfix: “Arp Mode” wasn’t loaded correctly.
- Bugfix: Stop hanging notes in some situations when live playing is getting stopped.
ChordPotion is available in VST and AU plugin formats, priced $55 USD / 45 EUR. The update is free for all existing customers and new users can try a free demo version.
More information: FeelYourSound