FeelYourSound has released version 1.4.0 of its Sundog Scale Studio MIDI composition software for Windows and Mac.
Sundog is a specialized MIDI sequencer that helps to create harmonious songs faster by providing quick access to scale notes, chords, and chord progressions.
Changes in Sundog Scale Studio v1.4.0
- Work as MIDI Clock slave.
- Sequencer: Up to 24 notes up or down instead of 9.
- Octave +1, +2, -1, -2 (right click: go down).
- MIDI Panic button: Press “P”.
- Tighter MIDI clock for MIDI master mode.
- Accessibility-Fix (create file core/accessibility.txt).
- Mute instruments in instrument selector panel without changing the current instrument (click on the playback indicator dot to mute an instrument).
- Chords View: Show “chord column number” in chord progression bar.
- Chords View: Underline inversions and other chords that share exactly the same notes as the current chord.
- Copy and Paste: Input sequences, chords, chord progressions, melodic patterns.
- Edit menu with actions like “Set all patterns to triplets”.
- Clear chord in Chords View with keypress: Delete (Windows) or backspace (Mac OS X).
- Triplet support.
Sundog Scale Studio for Windows and Mac is available for purchase for $39 USD / 29 EUR.