Final Effect has announced the release of its 6-band equalizer Final EQ, an audio plugin with highly flexible band control that’s perfectly suited for precision mixing use on individual tracks, final tweaks on a master buss, or even extreme creative uses.
Final EQ lets you use your mouse wheel to select band types, fine-tune your curve’s impact with dry/wet control, make sense of your signal with the frequency analyzer, and sum your signal to mono for output.
Final Effect’s in-house developed sound engine delivers a powerful sound, and precision beyond that of traditional outboard gear, giving producers flexible control over the tonality of their music. Sometimes what you need is a simple but powerful tool, and that’s exactly what Final EQ offers.
Final EQ features
- Pre/Post EQ switching function for analyzer.
- Dry/wet adjustment function.
- Input/output gain adjustment function.
- Graphical user interface for easy operation.
- 6-bands full parametric equalizer.
- In-house developed sound engine that delivers both powerful sound and precision beyond that of outboards.
Final EQ for Windows and Mac (VST3/AU) is available purchase for $150 USD. A 14-day trial version is available to try the plugin.
More information: Final Effect