PluginFox is offering nearly 60% off on the Flux Bittersweet Pro frequency dependent transient designer effect plugin for a few days only.
BitterSweet Pro is built around a new improved design of the algorithm found in Flux:: acclaimed freeware transient processor: BitterSweet.
One of the main features of BitterSweet Pro is its ability to process only a certain part of the frequency spectrum, providing extended control of the transients processing and making it act like a dynamic equalizer driven by Transients and/or Sustain.
BitterSweet Pro features
- Up to 8 channels Input/Output.
- Output Gain -24.00 dB / +24.00 dB gain range (applied to the processing output before the soft clipper).
- Soft clipper at the very last stage of the processing path carefully rounding the edges of the clipped peaks for a smoother clipping.
- Detector sidechain filtered in accordance with the frequency range setting and its low cut, high cut and band pass filter, the filtered sidechain extraction can be audited with a simple button click.
- External side-chain available in AU (Mac OS X) and AAX Native & DSP (Mac OS X & Windows) only.
- True bypass control routing the incoming signal direct to the output for a smooth transition between clean and processed signal.
- Frequency Range sets the actual frequency range to be processed (20 Hz / 20,0 kHz – Lower / 40 Hz / 20,0 kHz – Upper). The frequency extraction can be audited with a simple button click.
- Speed, alters the mode for the processing of the transients, controlling the envelope smoothing and generating a natural attack (Fast/Medium/Slow).
- Dynamic gain adjusting the gain of the transients and/or the sustain (-100,00% – Sweet / 100,00% – Bitter).
- Static Gain controls the actual gain of the Frequency Range filter envelope ( -24.00 dB / +24.00 dB).
- Geek pane (advanced settings) with an additional range of parameters providing extended control of the transient processing envelope.
- Attack, Hold, Release, adjusting the attack, hold and release times for the transient processing.
Bittersweet Pro V3 is on sale for $49 USD through July 27th, 2020 (regular $119 USD).
More information: Flux