Caelum Audio has announced the release of Flux Pro multi-fx modulation plugin designed to transform your sounds into colorful, characterful and dynamic tracks.
Do you want to add graceful stereo waves to your keys, dirty pulsing side-chains to your bass, complex striking filters to your synths or noisy mechanical glitches to your drums? Modulation is king and we’re offering you the throne.
There are 3 customisable graphs which can perfectly sculpt your sound. Simply set the depth of the controls in the 4 effects slots, from which you can use a variety of 10 modulation effects. Are you in a hurry and need movement quickly? Easily drag 1 of the 48 built-in shapes onto the graph for fast and effective modulation.
Flux Pro features
- 3 custom graphs that can be assigned to any modulation parameter.
- 10 different effects in four effects slots.
- 48 drag-able shapes for fast and effective rhythmic sketches.
- MIDI Triggering; One-Shot & Retrigger.
- Output graphs as MIDI CC to control other plugins.
- Control Voltage graph output to send to external hardware.
- 115 presets to get you started.
Available in VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats for Windows and Mac, Flux Pro is on sale at the Caelum Audio shop and from distributor Plugin Boutique at a 40% intro discount, priced £29.99 GBP / $39 USD until May 21st, 2022 (regular £49.99 GBP).
The iOS/AUv3 version is $6.99 USD at the App Store.