Heavyocity has announced the launch of Forzo: Modern Brass, a new orchestral brass virtual instrument for Kontakt and Kontakt Player that brings the sounds of a 26-piece brass orchestra.
Forzo includes 12 french horns, four trumpets, eight trombones (tenor, bass, & contrabass), and two tubas to deliver 25 GB of sheer brass power straight into the hands of the cinematic composer.
From John Williams to Hans Zimmer, orchestral brass has been a source of force and power in the modern era of film scoring. Heavyocity’s FORZO: Modern Brass was made in that image.
Recorded at the legendary Skywalker Sound, FORZO is the product of Heavyocity’s world-class sound design team joining forces with award-winning composer, Jason Graves, and A-list Hollywood Film Score Engineer Satoshi Mark Noguchi. This dream team entered the hallowed halls of Skywalker with one goal in mind: create a new benchmark for orchestral brass.
- 25 GB uncompressed (16 GB on Disk with NI lossless compression).
- Available as direct download only.
- 11,475 Samples.
- 237 Snapshot Presets.
- 57 NKAs.
- 107 Articulations.
- 432 Tempo-Synced Loops.
- 9 NKIs.
- 5 Traditional Sections: French Horns, Trumpets, Trombones (Tenor, Bass, Contra Bass), Tubas, Full 26-piece Ensemble.
- Hybrid Brass Designer.
- Brass Loop Designer.
- Intuitive Sample Browser.
- CYCLE page for advanced granular & rhythmic playback.
- MACRO knob for dynamic multi-parameter control.