VST Buzz has launched a limited time sale on FrozenPlain’s cinematic atmospheres instrument Slow: Mirage, offering a 70% discount for two weeks only.
Slumberous serene pads, feedbacking tones, and flittering noise-textures: “Slow: Mirage” is a customisable sound library of pads and soundscapes inspired by the sound design of pioneering ambient producers. This versatile tool is ideal for creating atmosphere and emotion in your ambient and cinematic music.
Slow is powered by Mirage, FrozenPlain’s powerful VST/AU sampler engine, which is included for free with this product. Each of Slow’s 63 “oscillators” can be loaded into Mirage’s three layers and processed with envelopes, filters, LFOs and a whole rack of effects. As well as this, there are 100 categorised presets and randomisation tools to find inspiration quickly.
Slow: Mirage features
- 44 presets, 10 multi presets and 45 basic starter presets (109 in total).
- Watch the LFO modulation happen in real-time.
- Convolution reverb with creative impulses.
- ‘Tone’ effect that uses short impulse responses to shape the sound.
- Draw your own LFO waveform or use the random/smooth controls.
- Emotive samples made from granular/organic/synthesized sources.
- Assign the modwheel to work as a macro slider.
- 14 filter types.
Available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU), Slow: Mirage is priced only 17 EUR until March 13th, 2023 (regular 59 EUR). Prices ex. VAT in EU.
More information: VST Buzz