Future Audio Workshop has announced an update to its SubLab XL virtual instrument for 808 and sub bass sounds.
Version 1.0.1 brings velocity sensitivity, new presets, and various improvements and bug fixes.
SubLab just got a lot more XL. We’ve expanded in all directions with more features, more FX, modulation, macros, and totally fresh sounds.
Changes in SubLab XL v1.0.1
- Velocity sensitivity (Settings > Note Settings > Note velocit).
- New Traptendo bass pack with 10 new trap oriented 808s designed by DJ Ave Mcree added to factory packs.
- New presets added to the Reese bass pack.
- Improved responsiveness of the low and high cut filters on the effects.
- Fixed: crash in ProTools when adjusting the release parameter on the blue envelope.
- Improved preset loading; when changing presets it should now be more silent.
- NKS support added for Maschine and Komplete Kontrol.
- Fixed: phase reset modes.
SubLab users can crossgrade to the XL version for $19 USD.