Plugin Boutique has launched a Flash Friday sale on Etch, the analogue-modelled filtering device by FXpansion.
FXpansion is proud to present Etch, a versatile filtering effect based on DCAM circuit-modelled technology.
Featuring dual filter blocks with additional distortion and compression alongisde a huge range of modulation possibilities, Etch can do amazing things to all kinds of audio material.
- DCAM-modelled filtering, distortion and compression.
- OTA-array, SVF, Sallen-Key and comb filter types.
- Wide variety of multi-mode filter responses.
- 4 distortion types and a simple, effective 1-knob compressor.
- 2 LFOs, envelope follower, sample-and-hold and triggered envelope.
- TransMod system for deep modulation possibilities.
- Secondary side-chain input and full MIDI control in compatible hosts.
- 32-bit and 64-bit support.
- VST, AU & RTAS plugin formats on Mac OSX 10.6.2 & Windows 7.
Etch is available from Plugin Boutique at a 50% discount until April 21st, 2014.