Gallo Engineering has released Studio Devil BVC (British Valve Custom), a freeware guitar tube amp emulator plug-in featuring authentic digital vacuum-tube modeling and accurate tone stack filtering.
- Authentic 12AX7A vacuum tube preamplifier stage emulation
- Accurate tone stack controls: Bass, Mids, Treble, Presence
- 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, and 192kHz support
- 4X Up-Sampling Engine with 64-bit Floating-Point Internal Precision
- Compatible with all PC-Based VST hosts! (Mac VST coming soon!)
British Valve Custom looks like a freebie to get you excited about the forthcoming StudioDevil Virtual Amp, which will feature:
- Three Unique Amplifier Styles: Classic, British, and Modern all based on 12AX7A tube models and tone circuit modeling algorithms
- Three Independent Channels for each style…Clean, Crunch, and Lead
- Boost Switch re-configures and “hot-rods” each preamp stage for increased gain and modified lead tone
- 10 Amp Voicings: FIR-based speaker cabinet and post-production modeling filters give the final sound the finishing touches
- 180 Amp Configurations with gain, tone, and drive controls for virtually limitless tonal possibilities
- Authentic Tone Controls: Bass, Mids, Treble, and Presence controls just like those on coveted tube amps
Visit Studio Devil for more information.