Genuine Soundware has released version 1.0.2 of VB3-II, the Hammond B3 organ emulation for Windows and Mac.
GSi VB3-II is the result of almost 15 years of study, research, experimentation and development of the simulation of a vintage Hammond B3 organ. It is the evolution of the GSi VB3 v1.x with a new sound, a new parameter set, endless possibilities of sound customization.
It’s not a simple update to an old software, it’s a whole new product. It’s based on the same sound engine that was written first for the Hamichord Organ, then for the Crumar Mojo, and is also found in the Crumar Mojo61 and in the GSi Gemini.
Changes in VB3-II v1.0.2
- Added global setting to choose whether the editing windows should be displayed “always on top” (required by some hosts under OS X).
- Fixed problem with parameters not being restored properly when reloading the plugin in some hosts.
- Changing the global tuning no longer requires VB3-II to be reloaded.
- Switching programs from within the built-in programmer now updates the host’s program list properly.
- Added “all notes off” to GUI virtual keyboards.
- Minor optimizations across the whole program.
VB3-II is available for purchase for 100 EUR ex. VAT where applicable. The plugin is available for Windows and Mac in VST and AU plugin formats.
More information: Genuine Soundware