Loopmasters has launched a sale on UNDRGRND Sounds, offering a 40% discount on sound packs for the Massive and Sylenth1 synthesizer instruments.
Grab a huge 40% off all UNDRGRND Sounds Presets Products for a limited time only! Hurry Sale ends 14th March.
UNDRGRND Sounds sale
- Grime Presets – Load up on 64 of the pengest Massive presets on road. Dark bass tones, filthy distorted kicks, portamento leads and loads of synth chimes, flutes, brass and plucks to take your instrumental grime to the next level bruv!
- Techno Presets – We delve deep into the techno underground with 50 expertly programmed Sylenth presets that deliver sleek sonics, dark atmospherics and floor-shaking dynamics with unrivalled authenticity.
- Underground House Presets – Classic hardware inspired sounds for Sylenth which pay homage to the original house masters. With a distinctive retro and analogue flavour, these expertly crafted presets work in everything across the house spectrum.
- Future Soul Presets – A super-fresh selection of soul-injected Massive presets bursting with bright harmonics, warm timbres and emotive tones – perfect for underground electronica, future beat, experimental trap, vapourwave, R&B and more.
- Analogue Underground Presets – Lush, rich, analogue-style sounds for Sylenth inspired by classic hardware synths to power techno, house and other synth-fuelled electronic music.
- Future Wave Presets – Retro-infused, future-facing Massive synth presets for up-front, experimental and boundary-blurring electronica, bass, chill, trap and future wave productions.
- Deep House Presets – Totalling 100 Massive presets, this well balanced bank contains a diverse range of authentic and inspirational sounds expertly-crafted by producers who understand what real deep house is all about!
- Undrgrnd Techno Presets – Loaded with bumping bass sounds, techy leads, warm pads, classic key sounds and retro stabs, this authentic Sylenth collections delivers timeless sounds for producers seeking analogue-style sounds in the box.
The sale ends March 14th, 2017.