VST Buzz has announced a two week deal on the stereo version of Bute Limiter 2 by Signum Audio, an ultra-transparent true peak brickwall limiter featuring a novel limiting algorithm and advanced auto release.
“BUTE Limiter 2” delivers high fidelity, ultra-transparent true peak brickwall limiting with a streamlined and sleek user interface.
Whether you’re looking for an in depth analysis of your master or a compact readout – BUTE Limiter 2 can do it all!
Bute Limiter 2 features
- Ultra transparent true peak limiting using Signum Audio’s novel overshoot proof brick wall limiting algorithm.
- Highest quality linear phase upsampling.
- Advanced adaptive auto release.
- 5 Different release curves.
- PreGain, Post-Gain and automatic Max Target functionality.
- Three different layouts: Resizable History View, Vertical Metering View and compact Horizontal Control View..
- Automatic DAW sync and re-metering to reflect adjustments..
- History for True Peak, True Peak Output, Threshold and Gain Reduction.
- Warning system for Post-Gain overshoots.
- In depth history analysis.
Available in 64-bit VST, AU and AAX plugin formats, Bute Limiter 2 (Stereo) is on sale for only 29 EUR through September 1st, 2020 (regular 65 EUR).
More information: VST Buzz